Latest government COVID19 legislation
As of the 14th October 2020 please be aware of below laws when visiting us for a drink or meal.
- These are not our laws, but they impact our business and people, so please work with us.
- Inside – different households are not permitted to mix unless it is a support bubble.
- Outside – different households may mix, with social distance. We have a large heated marque to accommodate you.
- Rule of six. The largest group size is 6 inside or outside.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering the pub or walking around. You may take your mask off when seated and enjoy our hospitality.
- 10pm curfew. Last orders are 9.20pm. Time will be called at 9.30pm. All guests must vacate by 9.50pm so we may lock the doors strictly by 10pm
- Track and Trace is compulsory for every order and group.
- The NHS Test and Trace app is advertised throughout the pub.
- Guests are no longer allowed to stand at the bar. Full table service is provided.
All of the above government measures are now legally enforceable.
All carry fines for you and for ourselves.
We thank you for helping us to make these strict measure work and supporting our pub and the great people that work within it.